Sunday, July 25, 2010

What I did on my summer vacation


In NYC storage is always an important part of designing an apartment and its furnishings. Of course with 2 of us we have a ton of clothes. And since I have taken over 1 full closet with my craft and art supplies that left us with overflow from our shared double door closet.
A dresser was needed.
This is how I spent the first day of my summer vacation. The delivery of the Matchbox dresser from CB2 arrived early and I got started.

Here is the final product. The drawers are super deep - I still cannot believe all of Matt's concert t shirts fit in one drawer! The dresser was actually easy to put together but the quality was only slightly higher than Ikea. But the design is gorgeous! I love the shiny white surface.



1 comment:

  1. This cabinet may help make your room spacious! You're really crafty and resourceful, Dude! This is good for apartments! You may store any files or even some clothes.

    -Kate Morgan

    ReplyDelete